SHIPPING AND RETURNS
US Domestic Shipping
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business days of order.
USPS First Class Ground Shipping: Base rate of $5.00 and increased with weight
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business days of order.
USPS First Class Ground Shipping: Base rate of $15.00 and increased with weight
Dolphin Project does ship internationally! All pricing is in US dollars and all sizing is US. We have shipped to countries all over the world and orders are generally received within 5-20 business days of shipment, depending on the country’s customs procedure. International orders have a base shipping price of $15.00 and increased with weight. International orders are shipped through the US post. If an international package is not received after 1-month of ship date, Dolphin Project will resend the order. Dolphin Project is not responsible beyond 2 packages sent and not received by an international customer. Dolphin Project is not responsible for duties paid to receive packages. Duties and Customs fees vary by country and are out of Dolphin Project’s control, therefore are not included in shipping costs. Please note: orders shipping to Canada generally take 10-25 business days to be delivered from shipment date.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges from international orders at this time, unless you return the merchandise at your expense. Returns will be processed minus the original shipping rate.
Non-defective merchandise (wrong size or prefer another color) may be exchanged for another item of equal or lesser value. The item must be unworn and unwashed to be exchanged. Please email [email protected] with the exchange request and we will be happy to send you a free USPS return label and replace the item with another one of your choice. We are sorry that refunds cannot be given at this time for merchandise that is not defective from the manufacturer.
Returns on defective merchandise are accepted within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. Please email [email protected] with the request and we will be happy to send a free USPS return label and refund your credit card once the item is received by Dolphin Project.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Disclaimer The materials on Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Projects web site are provided “as is”. Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project’s Internet site, even if Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project or a Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EcoJoia of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.