As lots of you know, I have just moved from a tiny island in Australia to the UK. I am excited about this for lots of reasons. I use the internet and my blog to try and help protect the dolphins and save them from slaughter and a life in captivity. Now that I can, I hope to go to lots of protests so I won’t just be helping online.
Here are few reasons why we should go to protests.
Protests are important because
- They educate people. We can tell people the facts about what is happening and show them that there is a big problem.
- You meet people who think and feel the same as you do.
- You show people that you do care about the issues and are willing to take a stand.
- You work together with others and support each other. Together we are stronger than we are apart.
- You are actively doing something, not waiting around for something to happen.
- They expose what is happening and what the issues are.
- Protests can change the world.
On the 1st of September it’s Japan Dolphins Day 2015. This is the time we stand against the dolphins being killed and captured in Taiji Japan. This year, I’m going to go to the London protest. I hope to see you there!!